Converged Infrastructure. Faster Outcomes. Simpler IT.
At 55% faster application development and 36% lower costs, achieving real business results with the #1 Converged Infrastructure portfolio* has never been easier.
VxRail with PowerEdge Servers
The Dell EMC VxRail Appliance provides extreme configuration flexibility with purpose-built appliances that are designed to address any use case, including big data, analytics, 2D/3D visualization, or collaboration virtualized applications. VxRail Appliances, built with the latest Intel Broadwell processors, also offer a 3-node starting configurations for a lower entry point. The addition of PowerEdge server based VxRail Appliances expands the portfolio - offering GPU optimized, storage dense, high performance computing, and entry level options - to give you the flexibility to choose the VxRail Appliance that is best for your need.
The VxRail portfolio includes:
- G Series – General-purpose appliances for broad hyper-converged use cases. Up to four nodes fit in a single 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- E Series – Entry level, cost-effective appliances for small or remote deployments. Low-profile with one node per 1U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- V Series – VDI-optimized graphics ready appliances with support for up to 2 graphics accelerators for specialized use cases such as high-end 2D/3D visualization. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- S Series – Storage dense appliances capacity-optimized for demanding applications such as virtualized Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, big data, and analytics. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in hybrid configurations only.
- P Series – Performance intensive appliances optimized for heavy workloads such as databases. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
Hyper-Converged System Optimized For Scale and Agility
VxRack System consists of hyper-converged rack-scale engineered systems, with integrated networking, to achieve the scalability and management requirements of traditional and cloud native workloads. The VxRack series is purposely designed to enable customers to quickly deploy Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and/or Private Cloud architectures. VxRack Systems tightly integrate hardware with software and management layers.
Better Together With Dell Powered Servers
VxRack Systems are powered by Intel® Xeon® processors and integrated with Dell PowerEdge Servers to enable flexibility for multiple use cases while providing both hybrid and flash capacity. Industry standard configurations are available, providing the flexibility to add compute-heavy, storage-heavy or balanced configurations (in both all-flash and hybrid models) as needed to match workload requirements. Benefits include better all-flash economics with 2.5X more usable flash capacity compared to previous versions. The latest Intel Broadwell processors also provide 40% more CPU performance without increasing footprint or cost. Lastly, improved application acceleration with SanDisk DAS Cache helps reduce latency and improves performance of I/O-intensive applications. With Dell PowerEdge integration, VxRack Systems now deliver the entire hyper-converged stack, from software through servers, enabling organizations to rapidly deploy Infrastructure-as-a-Service and/or Private Cloud architectures on top of a rack-scale hyper-converged system while reducing risk.
VXRACK SYSTEM FLEX
VxRack FLEX powered by Dell EMC ScaleIO software-defined storage to creates a flexible, open and heterogeneous foundation for delivering IaaS at rack scale. The system is architected to deliver the performance, reliability, and efficiency required to support a wide range of traditional and cloud native workloads at extreme scale. The result is a fully tested, pre-configured, hyper-converged system that delivers automated provisioning, and simplified management required for modern data centers.
- Utilizes Dell EMC ScaleIO for a fully functional software-defined enterprise grade SAN using Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Creates a flexible foundation for delivering IaaS at scale
- Start small and grow to extreme scale (1000+ nodes)
- Hyper-visor agnostic
VXRACK SYSTEM SDDC
VxRack SDDC powered by VMware Cloud Foundation provides the easiest and fastest way to stand up a complete VMware based software defined data center (SDDC) environment at rack scale. This turnkey hyper-converged system is fully integrated complete with hardware and software. Powered by the latest VMware Cloud Foundation software, VxRack SDDC reduces the cost of acquiring and operating VMware Cloud Foundation deployments, while at the same time introducing the performance, flexibility, and automation required to make IT departments more agile.
- Easily creates a foundation for a complete VMware private cloud
- Fully integrated with VMware vSphere, vSAN, and NSX
- Includes physical and virtual network infrastructure for multi-rack scaling
- New VMware SDDC Manager for single pane of glass management